Please take the proper precautions when sending your children out trick or treating.
1. Always go in a group of people.
2. Check the candy before your children consume it.
3. Bring a flashlight for the walk.
4. Stay out of the streets, as many people get hit by cars on this day.
5. Keep your children warm, as it is going to be a cold day.
6. Only knock on doors that have their porch lights on.
7. Talk with your teens about NOT stealing or smashing pumpkins. Police will be on full alert for Halloween.
In finality, remember to have fun!